[Pw_forum] Installation Error

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Fri Apr 25 22:56:15 CEST 2003

Hi

> /opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/lib/libIEPCF90.a(f90file.o)(.text+0x4746):
> In function `FileOpen' : undefined reference to `errno'

> I have recompiled xerbla.f and dlamach.f with ifc and replace them in
> libatlas.a and I have also tried other things.
> I will be very grateful for some clue.

these are errors at loading, not in compilation, with internal library
variables, not PWscf variables. So the only clue I can offer is to
verify if your compiler, or your operating systems, are properly
installed, and if the needed environment variables (those in
/opt/intel/compiler70/ia32/bin/ifcvars.*) are properly set.

Paolo