[QE-developers] Request for Assistance with Non-Convergence Issue in VC Relax Calculation

Shashank Shekhar shekhar.ch033 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 08:07:37 CEST 2024

Dear Quantum Espresso Developer,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding
a non-convergence issue that I am encountering in a VC relax calculation
using Quantum Espresso.

I have attached the input files and relevant details of the simulation for
your reference. Despite multiple attempts and adjustments to the input
parameters, the calculation fails to converge satisfactorily.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, suggestions, or guidance you could
provide to help resolve this issue. Additionally, if there are any specific
troubleshooting steps or alternative approaches that you recommend, please
do not hesitate to share them.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter. Your expertise and
support are invaluable to the Quantum Espresso community, and I am
confident that your assistance will help address this challenge effectively.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Shashank Shekhar

__