[QE-developers] Large memory requirements for matdyn.f90 for QE versions >6.3

Holzwarth, Natalie natalie at wfu.edu
Wed Jun 15 02:24:16 CEST 2022

Thanks very much for looking into this.    I will try it with QE 7.0.
Very much appreciated.    Natalie

N. A. W. Holzwarth                                       email:
natalie at wfu.edu
Department of Physics                                  web:
http://www.wfu.edu/~natalie
Wake Forest University                                 phone:
1-336-758-5510
Winston-Salem, NC 27109 USA                     office: Rm. 300 Olin
Physical Lab