[QE-developers] pwgui problem in qe 7.0 on Centos 7

フォンスポール J paulfons at keio.jp
Wed Apr 13 15:19:25 CEST 2022

Thank you for your suggestion.  The tclsh results show iwidgets is not installed, but as you can see below iwidgets is installed. Is this a problem with upper and lower case as there is no Iwidgets installation possible according to yum (or dnf). I agree that using the binaries is the easiest approach, but it seems like I am very close with the native install and there should be a simple solution.

>tclsh
% package require Iwidgets
can't find package Iwidgets
% quit

dnf install iwidgets
Last metadata expiration check: 3:44:20 ago on Wed 13 Apr 2022 06:09:27 PM JST.
Package iwidgets-4.0.2-9.el7.noarch is already installed.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!

Paul Fons
paulfons at keio.jp

Keio University, Faculty of Science and Technology, Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering

〒223-8522 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 223-8522, Japan
Keio University Faculty of Science and Technology Yagami Campus.

〒223-8522 横浜市港北区日吉3-14-1 慶應義塾大学理工学部電気情報工学科 23-315