[QE-developers] incorprate QE into our own commercial software

raxxhu at 163.com raxxhu at 163.com
Fri May 14 01:28:54 CEST 2021

Dear Developers,

My name is Raxx Hu as a product manager in Neotrident company ltd. in Beijing, China. Our company has spent 21 years specializing in life and materials science simulations, enabling R&D and quality management. We have distributed our own products and  other agent products to more than 900 first-in-class customers like big enterprises, government agencies and academic institutions and universities across China mainland, Macau and Hongkong.

We are very interested in discussing this with you for future endeavors like incorprate QE as part of our own web-base platform MaXFlow. We plan to develop certain properties-specific in-house workflows for commercial use by incorprating QE as simulation engine.
We can also help QE to get more attentions in the modeling society as we are involved in this business for 2 decades.

Schrodinger has QE functions, would you please share what kind of license agreement they got ?
Would you please consider authorize us a LGPL or MIT license for using QE in our commercial product MaXFlow ?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many Thanks and Best Regards,
Raxx

 Dr. Raxx Hu