[QE-developers] Problem to install Quantum Expresso on Mac M1 chip

Tommy Nguyen tung.nguyen98 at huskers.unl.edu
Tue Jul 13 20:27:42 CEST 2021

Greetings,

I have tried to install Quantum Expresso on Mac M1 chip, but it did not work even though I did on Rosetta 2. I also tried to look at different threads from this website: https://lists.quantum-espresso.org/pipermail/developers/, but I could not find any discussions regarding an installation of Quantum Expresso on Mac M1 chip. Thus, I wonder if the email will be appropriate to be sent without being ignored?

Sincerely,
Tung Nguyen