[QE-developers] Help: Mailing List Subscription

Jessica Johnson jj611 at soe.rutgers.edu
Fri Feb 19 20:11:36 CET 2021

Hello Quantum Espresso developers,

I understand this email is reserved for bug reports and technical questions, but I am hoping you can advise me on an issue I have with the mailing list.

I have requested twice to be added as a subscriber with no response as I understand it (no notifications via email including the spam folder). I am unsure where to reach out to, so am reaching out here.

Could you direct me to the appropriate contact? I have general questions I am eager to post to continue my research.

thank you in advance,
Jessica Johnson
Graduate Assistant Researcher
Rutgers University,