[QE-developers] Implement a functional from libxc in QE

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:57:47 CEST 2020

I am not aware of any case (material, molecule, ...) in which the
vibrational spectra would have been so crappy with standard functionals (no
fock) that could justify the burden of phonons with EXX (calculation,
implementation etc...). Someone is aware of some application of that kind?
(or maybe the question was on TDDFPT?)

Layla