[QE-developers] [QE-user] Speeding up QE calculations

Yuvam Bhateja yuvamb16 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 18:03:48 CEST 2020

Thank you Dr. Kireeva for the advice, but I never performed overclocking
and not sure I can perform it on the CPU offered by google cloud instance
which I am currently using. And thank you for your advice regarding the
kinetic potential, though I've used QE before, but I'll surely keep it in
mind.
Moreover, is there any other way like using an external library to
accelerate the calculation in any sort of way?