[QE-developers] to do list for the next release

Pietro Delugas pdelugas at sissa.it
Tue Jan 22 16:19:05 CET 2019

Dear all

As  has been  decided at the end of  the last developers meeting, the
next release will be the 28th of February 2019.

It would be useful to prepare  a list with  all programmed  contributions.

We start the  list with the  things that here in Trieste me and Paolo
Giannozzi  are going to add before the next release.

Please feel add your contribution to the list replying to this thread.

regards - Pietro

TODO list for the next release (end of February)
Pietro Delugas & Paolo Giannozzi

1. Update of xml output with some new variables and usage of the new
     interface. Merge request is going to be posted by the end of January
2. Merge request with the last developments on EXX + Localization with
     SCDM ( Ivan Carnimeo's branch).
3. Preparation of the official release of PostQE with preparation of
     wiki pages for examples, installation and contribution of new features
4. Removal of iotk from the distribution. Requires to move to schema-
     based phonon output (or to remove it in case implementing the schema
     takes too much time).
5. Documentation for the new I/O, both xml and binary files.
6. First step towards Ford documentation.