[QE-developers] Increasing the integration mesh in lambda.x

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:44:27 CET 2019

Dear Maarten, lambda.x is a simple code that one can (and in some cases,
must) adapt to the specific system under examination. It can be easily
modified to read the number of points of the energy grid (variable "nex",
is that what you are referring too?), or to increase the default value, in
case you have evidence the present default is not a wise choice.

Paolo