[QE-developers] Fwd: q-e | merge develop with new lsda (!258)

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:18:16 CET 2019

It simplifies things a bit, making LSDA and noncolinear cases much more
similar.
The incompatibility between files in CP and PW can be removed (and will be
removed before the next release), but  I would like to hear from people
maintaining CP before investing any time aligning the logic of the two
codes.

Paolo