[QE-developers] Question about PHonon

hisabbit at yahoo.co.jp hisabbit at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Nov 13 06:55:17 CET 2018

Dear Developer group of Quantum Espresso,
My name is Hisayoshi Kobayashi, Emeritus Professor of Kyoto Institute of Technology.I send you e-mail first time.Recently I started phonon calculation of polymers using Quantum Espresso.I met a trouble that QE program stopped if the number of atoms exceeds 10.I found that the origin of the problem is related to "namelist" part in the case of parallel calculations.
I serached semilar questions in the thread of QE-Developers Archives, and found the following, but the answer is not given there.So I would like to ask you to solve this problem.
I repeat my request. I hope to calculated phonon frequency for several k-points, where more than ten atoms are included in the unit cell.
 I hope you will not ignore my question.
Sincerely yours,Hisayoshi Kobayashi
Emeritus Professor of Kyoto Institute of Technology.

[Pw_forum] error in reading namelist
 Mahdi Faghih nasiri mahdi_fn109 at yahoo.com
 Thu Dec 27 16:34:05 CET 2012