[QE-developers] [EXT] Re: Hybrid functional band structure calculation

Buongiorno Nardelli, Marco Marco.BuongiornoNardelli at unt.edu
Sun May 6 23:27:44 CEST 2018

Also, I might suggest to use a new tool that we have recently released, PAOFLOW, available here: http://aflow.org/src/paoflow/
With that you can compute band structures and much more provided that you can run a projwfc.x post-processing.
marco

Marco Buongiorno Nardelli, PhD
University Distinguished Research Professor
University of North Texas Physics and Chemistry
CEMI, Center for Experimental Music and Intermedia
iARTA, Initiative for Advanced Research in Technology and the Arts
ArtSciLab, ATEC @ the University of Texas at Dallas

http://ermes.unt.edu
http://www.materialssoundmusic.com