[Q-e-developers] Merge request on gitlab

Ye Luo xw111luoye at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:57:11 CET 2018

Hi Paolo,
I tried to submit a merge request for two optimizations I did.
However, I got a 404 error because the merge request of qe repo is not
publicly accessible.
I don't see the "merge request" on qe repo but on my fork I see it.
So I think it is a access control thing.
Let me know what action I should take.

BTW, I appreciate resolving the cherry pick issue of github. I mostly work
on github and when I want to contribute I have to cherry pick my changes
from a github branch to a gitlab branch and this will be no longer needed
when you recreate the mirror on github.

Best,
Ye
Ye Luo, Ph.D.