[Q-e-developers] Quantum ESPRESSO v6.1 release, deadline for contribution Friday Febuary 24th

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Tue Feb 28 07:35:51 CET 2017

I saw people committing contributions during the past days so I let things going. As result the v6.1 tag shifted to this Friday, however this time will happen no matter what. If you are planning to commit major changes soon please get in touch with me and Paolo (before committing them!!!) so we can coordinate.

Thank you for the patience

--
Filippo SPIGA ~ Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation ~ http://www.quantum-espresso.org

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure."