[Q-e-developers] Compilation problems with xx.f90

Ari P Seitsonen Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi
Wed Feb 8 15:06:25 CET 2017

Dear Oliviero, CC: All Others

   My guess: It is a feature either in newer standards of FORTRAN, or 'g95'
has not implemented it. Sorry, I am too busy (lazy) to check it myself,
one could try restricting the 'gfortran' to a specific standard. What I
can possibly contribute is that this kind of errors appeared some years
ago in CP2K, a code that has a long history of testing the FORTRAN
compilers, and I seem to remember that the Developers decided to abandon
g95, but it could be also that this was because they went for a standard
"higher" than the official FORTRAN90.

   If no one has better answers, I can try to check later, just giving my
first "experience" right now.

     Greetings from Paris,

        apsi

   Ari Paavo Seitsonen / Ari.P.Seitsonen at iki.fi / http://www.iki.fi/~apsi/
     Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Département de Chimie, Paris
     Mobile (F) : +33 789 37 24 25    (CH) : +41 79 71 90 935