[Q-e-developers] ACE allows us to plot band structures of Hybridfunctionals ?

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Thu Apr 6 16:16:34 CEST 2017

Dear Satomichi Nishihara,
   I think it would.
   I think the interpolated ACE projectors should be a good
approximation of the ones one could obtain with a very dense grid so it
should be ok up to the bands included in the summation. I don't know if
anybody is trying to implement this but it would be a nice feature to
have because it would allow to do nscf calculations with hybrids, at
least approximately.

stefano