[Q-e-developers] ACE allows us to plot band structures of Hybridfunctionals ?

nisihara225 at gmail.com nisihara225 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:19:27 CEST 2017

Dear Stefano,

you are correct. I misunderstood the formulation of ACE.
Because the projectors depend on a k-point, it is impossible to apply for another k-point.
As you pointed out, interpolation of the projectors in BZ will yield approximate band structure.
Will it be worth to try this approximate band structure ?

Best Regards,
Satomichi Nishihara