[Q-e-developers] on message for ecutrho>4*ecutwfc in NCPP case

H. Lee hjunlee at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 12:47:24 CEST 2017

Dear Prof. Paolo Giannozzi:

Thank you very much for your reply.

Then, I think that it is better to change this message so as to let users
know this issue.
I think that currently most users use DFT codes as "black box" and for this
reason, it would be great if developers let users know in the form of
messages in outputs and manuals the possible issues and limitations of the
codes in detail.

Sorry for inconveniences.

Sincerely,

Hyungjun Lee