[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] Increasing the FFT grid spacing/ using wavefunction to provide initial charge density

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Fri Sep 30 12:04:19 CEST 2016

On 30/09/2016 11:52, stefano de gironcoli wrote:
> among the quotes i like most there is
>
> Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.
>
> stefano

ciao Stefano,

what are you trying to imply?

that in this list there are people that do not work on qe?

that we shouldn't discuss issues because understanding/discussing
something is not interesting?

that everyone should code qe or shut up?

I'm not trying to be confrontational, but it would be nice to push this
community to be friendlier - everyone *in the world* thinks *we* are very
unpleasant to deal with.

			nicola