[Q-e-developers] problem with pressure calculation -- cp.x (bug?)

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Tue Sep 13 09:15:23 CEST 2016

I think I did the vdW-df porting to CP. I am quite confident that the
fixed-cell case works properly (if not, I must expunge a paper from my list
of publications!). The variable-cell case may have received no seriously
testing, though. I'll have a look sooner or later. If later, I'll disable
that case.

Paolo