[Q-e-developers] Plans to move test-suite to an external repository

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Wed Sep 7 22:52:10 CEST 2016

Dear all,

the idea to detach the test-suite has dropped because of low popularity (pity) however I strongly advice to avoid committing large text files and binary files in the SVN repository. If this happens I will personally get in touch with the author of the commit to fix it.

Cheers

--
Filippo SPIGA ~ Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation ~ http://www.quantum-espresso.org