[Q-e-developers] contribution of subroutines for evaluation of topological numbers

H. Lee hjunlee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:02:32 CEST 2016

Dear Dr. Filippo Spiga:

> We can setup for you an access to a GIT private repo so you can align the
code prior to submit.
A few months ago, I already joined in q-e-private. Do you mean this
q-e-private? To my knowledge, it seems that I can't submit modifications
into this q-e-private.

Also, I have nearly finished the alignment of the essential part of my
subroutine with the recent QE v6.0.
The added file is only one, tn.f90. Additionally, I modified very slightly
a few subroutines already included in the official QE v6.0.

Sincerely,

Hyungjun Lee