[Q-e-developers] global_kpoint_index

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:31:19 CEST 2016

The reason why it is done in such a dumb way is, if I remember correctly
(cannot verify now), that it is not easy to figure out which pool computes
which rotated wavefunctions. There are utilities for pool operations
(poolscatter etc), you may take inspiration from those. Paolo

Il 18/ott/2016 10:48 AM, "Lorenzo Paulatto" <lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr>