[Q-e-developers] Compilation of QE with PGI 15

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Tue May 17 11:17:31 CEST 2016

Interesting Martin, thanks for let us know. I have several builds of GCC on the cluster, let me play a bit swapping them !

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."