[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] dynmat module

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Wed May 4 14:06:40 CEST 2016

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Samuel Poncé <samuel.pon at gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed, I'm interested to re-use some subroutines like "set_asr".
>
> I could of course copy the subroutine I'm interested in but I would like
> to avoid code duplication.

good to know that you like to avoid duplication. Apparently not everybody
does the same, since at a quick glance I noticed

- 4 equal copies of "sp_zeu"
- 3 equal copies of "sp1", "sp2", "sp3"
- 2 equal copies of "gammaq2r", read_gamma", "trasl"

> Actually, the subroutines from dynmat.f90 could even be placed in the new
> LR_Modules.
>
> What do you think?

not sure whether that is the best place, but I do not have any better
suggestion right now, so it is ok for me