[Q-e-developers] Compilation of QE with PGI 15

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Sat Jun 11 09:52:33 CEST 2016

Hi Samuel, Hi Martin,

I have been able to replicate the issue on my cluster in Cambridge, I have installed autoconf 2.69 and I made sure that was the version used. I see the exact same behaviour! I am looking at a workaround now.

I usually regenerate the configure on a machine with autoconf 2.63, I will make sure to continue to do so until this problem goes away

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."