[Q-e-developers] Compilation of QE with PGI 15

Samuel Poncé samuel.pon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:11:24 CEST 2016

Hi Paolo,

We did not manage to fix the generation of the configure file using the
autotools.

In the meantime, we manually fixed our testfarm by not performing
./install/refresh-configure.sh and just remove the -C in the CPP line using
awk.

There is another issue with the configure.

The configure script fails to correctly set the include path for the
external fft libraries automatically.

We therefore had to add another step in the testfarm that manually set in
the make.sys:

MANUAL_DFLAGS = -I/home/farm2/local/fftw3_pgi1507/include

This issue appears regardless of the compiler.

Best,

Samuel and Martin.

    Dr. Samuel Poncé
    Department of Materials