[Q-e-developers] Possible bug in vloc_psi.f90

Martin Schlipf martin.schlipf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 19:01:16 CEST 2016

This happens in the LR code that I develop. I tried to generate an example
with QE and failed and now I realized what happened. According to the
recent change I replaced all h_psiq with h_psi and s_psi calls. Because I
wrote a wrapper, I accidently called it with h_psi(lda, *lda*, m, psi,
hpsi). Because the second dimension was to large, it looped over components
where igk_k is 0, so it is only a bug in my code and not in QE.

Might I suggest to add a check to h_psi/s_psi that igk_k(n) is nonzero to
avoid someone else running into the same problem?

Martin