[Q-e-developers] Availability beta version of Quantum ESPRESSO v6.0

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Sun Aug 28 23:51:14 CEST 2016

Dear all,

the Quantum ESPRESSO Development Team is pleased to release a beta version of Quantum ESPRESSO v6.0.

We decided to disclose a beta release to collect from our user community as many feedback as possible and capture as many bugs as possible in advance. We will do our best to fix on time all isssues before the production release. The v6.0 is planned by end of September. The "6.beta" archive can be downloaded from QE-FORGE:

http://qeforge.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/?action=FrsReleaseView&release_id=219

An important note: this is *not* a productionrelease so there may be issues and *not* all third-party packages are supported and available at this stage. After the beta period this archive will be removed.

We appreciate and value your feedback, PLEASE download and try it. We look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Computing

--
Filippo SPIGA ~ Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation ~ http://www.quantum-espresso.org