[Q-e-developers] qe package

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Aug 18 10:45:41 CEST 2016

I think that the everything is taken care of by the makefile. When you type “make whatever”, the “whatever" package is automatically downloaded, configured, compiled … The same I think would hold for “make all”. If the option is not implement, we can just implement an option that downloads all the packages one by one, compiles them and installs everything …
S.