[Q-e-developers] [Pw_forum] Bug fix after NAG compilation of QE

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 00:22:31 CEST 2015

Dear Samuel, Dear Henry,

all changes have been included. What has not been done (yet) is enable the configure to auto-detect NAG and set the correct compilers and flags. I am afraid for this release, the make.sys and other make_* need to be manually modified.

I have a trial license active for a while so a proper set of changes for the configure in order to recornize NAG compiler (and maybe NAG libraries) will be pushed into the trunk before next release and before my trial license expires (and yes, I will try to address the FFTW/FFTW3 as well).

I will create the packages tomorrow morning for QE v5.2.1.

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."