[Q-e-developers] Scheduled QE minor release 5.1.2

Paolo Giannozzi p.giannozzi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:16:02 CEST 2015

Thank you Filippo. Of course you meant 5.2.1! I just committed a few of
Samuel's NAG changes, those that I deemed 1) absolutely safe, and 2) good
programming practice

Paolo

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Filippo Spiga <spiga.filippo at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> Between Saturday and Sunday a new minor release of Quantum ESPRESSO will
> be produced. Ideally we would like to freeze the code end of current
> Friday. Some of you have been already contacted directly, other will be
> during tomorrow. if you have last minute contributions the next 2~3 days
> are your chance to get something into QE.
>
> Please _DO NOT COMMIT_ anything major into the trunk until next Monday.
>
> We are testing and checking as much stuff as we can (still manually I am
> afraid, we will try to get a working BuildBot on QE-FORGE including user
> documentation asap) so we want to minimize the chances to accidentally
> introduce something wrong before the release date.
>
> As previously anticipated, we will produce regular release rolling now
> that we setup a process to handle this. Next one is scheduled around
> December 12th ~ 13th. We need to update the website as well.
>
> If you have any question or request or clarification or advice just get in
> touch.
>
> Cheers
>
> --
> Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
> Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation
> http://fspiga.github.io ~ skype: filippo.spiga
>
> *****
> Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL
> and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents
> are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized
> recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the
> sender immediately of any error in transmission."

Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,