[Q-e-developers] wannier90-2.0.1 + Nag

Filippo SPIGA filippo.spiga at quantum-espresso.org
Fri Nov 6 14:07:20 CET 2015

Dear Samuel,

my NAG compiler license expired again so I have no way to test further any changes for that compiler. If the Wannier folks can release a new version (e.g. "2.0.2") with these changes then we can use it. Otherwise we set a workaround and apply manually una patch when QE compiles the code.

Let wait a feedback about this and see how to proceed. Thanks for having noticed this problem.

Cheers

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
Quantum ESPRESSO Foundation

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."