[Q-e-developers] wannier90-2.0.1 + Nag

Samuel Poncé samuel.pon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:35:27 CET 2015

Dear QE developers,

I've noticed that there is now a new version of the wannier90 code:
wannier90-2.0.1

In order to compile it with NAG I had to make the following changes:

Error: ../postw90/comms.F90: Argument ZX (no. 2) in reference to MY_ICOPY
from COMMS_SCATTERV_INT is not an array
Error: ../postw90/comms.F90: Argument ZY (no. 4) in reference to MY_ICOPY
from COMMS_SCATTERV_INT is not an array

Which can be solve by modifying

  subroutine
comms_scatterv_int(array,localcount,rootglobalarray,counts,displs)

    implicit none

    integer, dimension(:), intent(inout)      :: array
    integer, intent(in)                       :: localcount
    integer, dimension(:),  intent(inout)     :: rootglobalarray
    integer, dimension(num_nodes), intent(in) :: counts
    integer, dimension(num_nodes), intent(in) :: displs

Error: ../postw90/geninterp.F90, line 189: No specific match for reference
to generic COMMS_SCATTERV

which can be corrected with (one has to check that this is the intendend
behavior though):

call
comms_scatterv(localkpointidx(:),counts(my_node_id),kpointidx(:),counts,
displs)

Hope it helps,

Best,

Samuel