[Q-e-developers] Pre-5.1.2 release

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Sat Feb 21 11:11:49 CET 2015

An almost final 5.1.2 release of QE is available here:
http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=18
Please have a look and let me know if there is something not properly
working. Automated downloading of packages is not working (it requires
some tweaking that can be done only as the last step)

Please note that
- there are still some serious bugs lingering, especially in the phonon
  code;
- I do not foresee any further 5.1.N release, but since I have been
  doing this packaging work for years, I am a little bit tired of it,
  so I do not foresee to package any new release any longer.

Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,