[Q-e-developers] FreeBSD support

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 01:56:54 CET 2015

Dear all,

does anybody use QE on FreeBSD? Following a private conversation with Hsin-Yu, I might be able to patch the configure to officially support FreeBSD without manual patching. However more people can test this, better will be the support that can included. I setup a VM for my purpose but I am not familiar at all with FreeBSD.

Please get in contact with me if you have a FreeBSD environment. Thanks.

Cheers,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."