[Q-e-developers] Buildbot

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 16:37:30 CEST 2015

Hi, I stopped starting the build bot as it used to start very long
compilations and test in the middle of the afternoon, we only have 3
floating tokens for the compiler and I need the machine to work.

You can remove it from the list, I do not have time at the moment to work
on this issue.

Cheers!

Lorenzo Paulatto - Paris