[Q-e-developers] Buildbot

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Wed Apr 8 16:25:16 CEST 2015

On Thu, 2015-01-15 at 23:22 +0100, Filippo Spiga wrote:

> Most of the BuildBot slaves are hosted by machines I control,
> both in University of Milano-Bicocca and in Cambridge

another one is in my office in Udine. It was turned off around
Easter: http://xiexie.syslab.disco.unimib.it:8010/grid . None
of the four other clients are actually working. If nobody is
taking care of them, I suggest to remove them from the list.
After all three machines with some combinations of ifort,
gfortran, mkl, should be sufficient.

Paolo

> If you have spare workstations in your offices that are kept on during the night doing nothing then those can be transformed in excellent slave builders. Setting up a building slave machine requires very few steps and I am happy to guide few brave people willing to give it a try. I am also happy to keep my buildbot server running at Milano-Bicocca for the time being and let some additional slaves joining it to see how this can evolve and in the future how this can roll out as a community-wide accessible service helping all of us.
>
> If anyone is interested to play with this, just drop me an email.
>
> Cheers,
> Filippo
>
> --
> Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
> http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga
>
> «Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert
>
> *****
> Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."

 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,