[Q-e-developers] Problem with making the Docs with dev-tools/helpdoc

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Wed Sep 3 08:40:03 CEST 2014

On Tue, 2014-09-02 at 17:05 -0400, Hsin-Yu Ko wrote:
> Dear QE developers,
>
> While trying to make some update in the CPV/Doc, I found that the tclu
> package undefined.
> After some search I found it hard to identify which package tclu comes
> with; hence, I was wondering if I could ask some help from here?

> Following the dev-tools/README.helpdoc, I checked the following
> packages (tcl-8.5.15, tcllib-1.15, and xsltproc*) are installed.

Given that you received this error indicates that you are not using the
SVN version of espresso but the tarball (*.tar.bz), right?

You will also need a PWgui (which contains the tclu package) to make the
documentation machinery working. Download and untar it inside the
espresso root directory.

Best regards, Tone
--
Anton Kokalj
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

Please, if possible, avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html