[Q-e-developers] Problem with making the Docs with dev-tools/helpdoc

Hsin-Yu Ko hsinyu at Princeton.EDU
Tue Sep 2 23:05:20 CEST 2014

Dear QE developers,

While trying to make some update in the CPV/Doc, I found that the tclu
package undefined.
After some search I found it hard to identify which package tclu comes
with; hence, I was wondering if I could ask some help from here?

The following is the command I was used to make the documentation of CP:

----------shell input/output--------------------
# inside CPV/Doc
$ make INPUT_CP.html
../../dev-tools/helpdoc
INPUT_CP.def

can't find package tclu
0.9

    while
executing

"package require tclu
0.9"

    (file
"/home/hyk/Hosts/Teller.git/QE-dev/dev-tools/helpdoc.d/helpdoc.tcl" line
4)

    invoked from
within

"source [file join $sourcedir
helpdoc.tcl]"

    (file "../../dev-tools/helpdoc" line
8)

make: *** [INPUT_CP.html] Error 1

Following the dev-tools/README.helpdoc, I checked the following packages
(tcl-8.5.15, tcllib-1.15, and xsltproc*) are installed.

*------ xsltproc --version ----
Using libxml 20901, libxslt 10128 and libexslt 817
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20901, libxslt 10128 and libexslt 817
libxslt 10128 was compiled against libxml 20901
libexslt 817 was compiled against libxml 20901

Thanks a million,
Hsin-Yu

--
Hsin-Yu Ko