[Q-e-developers] Not able to subscribe the mailing list

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Fri Nov 28 12:45:15 CET 2014

@yahoo.com e-mail? the following post gives a quite technical
explanation of what is happening and why, but the title says
it all: http://jrl.guru/Email/yahoobomb.html
I asked a few months ago our system administrator if there is
a simple solution, but apparently there isn't any. I don't know
if things have meanwhile evolved.

Paolo

On Fri, 2014-11-28 at 10:29 +0000, Masood Yousaf wrote:
> Dear Members,
>

> Might be this is not the right forum. Sorry for sending this email. I
> am trying to subscribe the QE forum. Trying 3 of my email IDs for the
> last two weeks. After completing the registration, the message appears
> that I will receive a message soon but I never got the message. I did
> wait for more than a week. Checked my spam but didnt find anything.
> Kindly guide/help me , how can I subscribe the mailing list.
>

> Best Regards
> Masood
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow
>

> UNIST 50, Ulsan, 689-798, Republic of Korea

 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,