[Q-e-developers] Not able to subscribe the mailing list

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 11:29:05 CET 2014

Dear Members,
Might be this is not the right forum. Sorry for sending this email. I am trying to subscribe the QE forum. Trying 3 of my email IDs for the last two weeks. After completing the registration, the message appears that I will receive a message soon but I never got the message. I did wait for more than a week. Checked my spam but didnt find anything. Kindly guide/help me , how can I subscribe the mailing list.

Best Regards
Masood
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
 UNIST 50, Ulsan, 689-798, Republic of Korea