[Q-e-developers] Fwd: vdw-d failing test (./check-pw.x.j)

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:14:01 CET 2014

FYI Gabriele's email bounced back, here below his message!

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.info ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert

*****
Disclaimer: "Please note this message and any attachments are CONFIDENTIAL and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission."