[Q-e-developers] QE 5.1 compiling problems and GWL

Valentina Cantatore valecantatore at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:13:52 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I'm sorry to bother you but I need help to compile the 5.1 version of Quantum Espresso. I downloaded the new vesion from http://www.qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/?action=FrsReleaseBrowse&frs_package_id=18 and I tried to compile first giving configure and then make all as indicated by you.
In this second step I have a problem because the compiling process stops giving this error "gzip: ../archive/neb-5.1.0.tar.gz: unexpected end of file".
In this way in the bin I have only few executable modules.

Also, I need to install and compile the gwl module that I can't find anywhere.

Can you please be so kind helping me with that?

Thank you very much.

Valentina Cantatore
PostDoc Researcher at Dipartimento di Scienze e Innovazione Tecnologica, Università di Alessandria