[Q-e-developers] Links to plugins for QE 5.1

Gabriele Sclauzero gabriele.sclauzero at mat.ethz.ch
Fri Jul 18 11:54:29 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

     Just a minor issue, that probably some of you has already
encountered. In the 5.1 release, the URLs for the plugins seem to point
to a dead/non-existent file. For instance, if I download and unpack just
the espresso-5.1.tar.gz and type "make pwcond", the corresponding plugin
cannot be downloaded:

make[1]: Entering directory
`/mnt/data/gsclauze/Codes/espresso/5.1/intel-11.1.075_OpenMPI-1.4.5/install'
*** Unable to download neb. Test whether curl or wget is installed and
working,
*** if you have direct access to internet. If not, copy into archive/
the file
*** neb-5.1.tar.gz from
http://files.qe-forge.org/index.php?file=neb-5.1.tar.gz

I cannot reach that link from my browser either. Does it exist or not?
 From the qe-forge webpage
http://qe-forge.org/gf/project/q-e/frs/
the correct link seems to be
http://qe-forge.org/gf/download/frsrelease/151/578/neb-5.1.tar.gz

Of course I can download all the plugins manually and put them into
install/, but I was mainly worried for the lazy users :)

Best,

Gabriele Sclauzero

--
Dr. Gabriele Sclauzero