[Q-e-developers] QE-forge

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Thu Feb 20 10:39:57 CET 2014

On Thu, 2014-02-20 at 09:35 +0100, Lorenzo Paulatto wrote:

> On 02/20/2014 07:38 AM, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:
> > The qe-forge.org server is back online, in the same state
> > it was on February 8th before the crash.
> Regarding other (i.e. not QE) projects hosted on the server:
> are svn commits issued after February the 8th lost?

no, because no commits have been issued after Feb.8:
the machine has been down and unreachable since Feb.8
until Feb.19 night. I just made test commits to check
the possibility to reconstruct the svn history, in a
temporary server with a much older backup (July),
when it wasn't clear if all data could be recovered

> cheers, and thank you for bringing it back

I didn't: the web hosting company did

P.
--
 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,