[Q-e-developers] Task group for Turbo Lanczos

xiaochuan Ge ustc.scgyer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:14:29 CEST 2013

Dear all,

Apparently the last update r10334 which tries to fix the task groups fails
to be compiled. Would the one who did the change fix it asap, thank you
very much.

Another thing is that at this moment task group does not work with
virt_read. Virt_read is very useful when one needs to calculate the
components of the transition, and also very important to improve
the convergence of turbo_davidson.  I don't know much about the task group
parallization, could anyone explain me why task group can't work with
virt_read? Is there any principle difficulty, or is it just simply not
implemented?

Ge Xiaochuan(Giovanni)
4th year PHD Student
Condensed Matter