[Q-e-developers] Band parallelization

nicola varini nicola.varini at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 16:30:24 CEST 2013

Dear all, here is the link to the paper describing the band
parallelization strategy.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0010465513001008
Here GIPAW, EXX and Car-Parrinello packages has been parallelized over
the bands.
I think Phonon has been parallelized as well but I don't know the details.
Paolo, what kind of material do you think is useful to have? A tutorial or
a user guide or some guidelines?

Nicola